We recently asked Celebrity Stylist Stephanie Ward for her Spring tips. Here is what she had to share with the readers:
Can you list what we need to have in our Spring 2015 Wardrobe?
- A pair of white pointy toe pumps: With springs soft and pale color palette, black doesn’t quite go, try going with a white pump to complete the look.
- Cropped boyfriend jeans: I love the boyfriend jean trend, they are super comfy and you can wear them casually with a flat sandal or dress them up with a pair of shorter heels.
- An A-lined dress: These are so perfect for the spring, with a high neckline and flowy skirt bottom; an A-lined dress shows off the perfect amount of skin.
- Something with Gingham print: Move over plaid, this season the Gingham print is going to be everywhere from skirts and dress to tops and coats.
- Short Suite: Wear yours with a pair of heels to work, out for dinner to spice your look up or stick with a pair of flats for a more casual, yet still trendy look.
- Striped Button down top: Since bold stripes are a hot trend on their own this season, go with a cute, striped button down, they go with everything.
- Skirt with a Split: Why not try the hottest new trend? A skirt with a split is the way to go without showing too much.
What celebrity would you love to work with?
Britney Spears. I love Britney she is an icon, working with her would be my number one choice.
What are some trends that in your opinion will always be in style?
It’s hard to say since you never can really be sure, but I would have to say cardigans, denim jeans and blouses will always be classic wardrobe staples.
What is your number one styling piece of advice?
Dress for your body, personality and occasion, I live by this rule. You need to dress yourself in clothing that is flattering for your body and shows your personality, while dressing appropriately for the occasion.
What is the best piece of advice you can share when pursuing your dreams?
Go after your dreams; you can’t catch them if you don’t chase them!